PNEUMATIC TUBE SYSTEMS
PNEUMATIC TUBE SYSTEMS IN THE MODERN CLINICAL CENTRE
• More efficient nursing staff, no time wasting due to deliveries and collections.
• Automated sample transport prevents cross-contamination.
• Cenralised lab solutions continuously receive specimen from all sample points and wards.
• Shorter surgery times, instantaneous and frozen sections reach pathology department directly.
• Fully automatic loading and unloading technology for process optimisation.
• Fully automatic sample unloading saves space and time
FLEXIBILITY THROUGH TREND SETTING TECHNOLOGIES
Med Freshe and its partners do not see the themselves as a leading worldwide manufacturer, but also as a developer of advanced solutions. Our in-house development department is responsible for user-oriented solution concepts. This way, we are able to meet customer wishes and requirements quicky and flexibility.
HOW TO WIN THE RACE AGAINST TIME
The Competent Partner For Pneumatic Tube Solutions
Med Freshe with its partners are the technology leader for high-quality pneumatic tube systems for the healthcare service, retail, industry and administration. With our decades of experience, we have the necessary in-depth expertise that makes us a leading innovator. We at Med Freshe develop and manufacture our own plant components and provide mature control and software engineering, and are thus able to provide tailor -made, comprehensive solutions complete with consultancy, training and after-sales service.
THE INTELLIGENT PNEUMATIC TUBE SYSTEM
Blood Transport in Accordance With EU Directive 2002/98/EG
RFID technology | quality improvement in the logistics chain | reducing error sources, better patient care | greater administrative efficiency | greater sample processing speed | adherence to data protection regulation | user friendliness through graphic control panels | integration into hospital’s information system | transmission of important information such as transport status and arrival notification.
Auto Unload ← → Auto Load
Auto Unload Carrier with Sample Container
Process Optimisation Through Automatic Connection To Lab And Pharmacy
• Carriers are not handled manually
• Greater productivity and quality in the lab through automation
• No germ spreading through fully automatic carrier mechanism.
• Greater flexibility and space through intelligent design
• Availability of carriers around the clock
• Empty carriers are not sent
• Constant availability and delivery of medication through fullyautomatic handling
• Centralised drug logistics for more space and less stock
Risk Management For Save Transport
Documentation of transport of the carrier with defined content | Linking logistical data: staff data, carrier ID, station and dispatch data | Statistical analysis and processing of all data |Integration into other identification systems such as EAN code | Zero- Risk Management: only authorised staff has access to stations.
THE POWER TRANSFER SOLUTION
Blood Transfusion Bag
Transport across long distances within just a few moments.
Doctors and nursing staff are able to deal with more important tasks | Qualified staff does not unnecessarily lose time by running errands | Peak lab periods and bottle necks will be reduced | This in turn ensures efficient analyses and speedy results and staff has less work to do.
Improved Capacity Utilisation
Optimised organizational processes | Lab facilities and pharmacies can be utilised in a more centralised way and are therefore more efficient | The pneumatic tube system creates more efficiency as it makes minor errands redundant and there is always enough staff on the wards.
PERFORMANCE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Greater Safety And Hygiene
Maximum leakage safety protects facilities and users from contamination I cross air contamination between wards is avoided | Easy cleaning and disinfection in accordance with hygiene standards.
No Loss of Quality
Impact-free and gentle transport | Travel speed can be varied
No personnel costs such as for errands | Smooth and safe operations | Amortisation period is 1 to 2 years.